Anne Maree is a recognised expert in the areas of leadership, influence, communication and negotiation, conflict resolution, presentation skills and authenticity.
For over 20 years she has been delivering training, facilitating programs and coaching senior executives, teams and presenters in personal and organisational excellence.
As a Facilitator and Coach Anne Maree has:
- Partnered with CEO’s and senior managers to increase their capacity to demonstrate creative and influential leadership. She has helped them to strengthen their relationships with clients, team members and stakeholders and achieve their business outcomes while creating an environment of respect, harmony and understanding.
- Designed and Facilitated training and coaching programs to support clients in creating and sustaining powerful teams and developing a dynamic and supportive culture. This included having honest and frank conversations, dealing with cultural issues such as resolving conflict and bullying, respecting cultural and behavioural difference and drawing on all team members strengths to achieve genuinely aligned and powerful outcomes.
- Coached senior managers in their design and presentation of large multi-million dollar pitches from the initial strategy and design stage through to coaching for the presentation. She has coached them in effective use of their body language, voice and choice of words to heighten their impact and authenticity.
- Worked with Change Leaders and Presenters to congruently communicate and authentically share key messages with clients and stakeholders. She has coached them in structuring the information in their messages to strategically impact these clients and stakeholders.
- In the following organisations she has designed and delivered training and coaching programs that have supported individuals and teams in refining their professional skills while also aligning their attitude, beliefs and values to support the sustainable change they desire: Commonwealth Bank, ANZ, MLC Implemented Consulting, CSIRO, JB Were, Rothschild Australia, BT Financial Group, Toyota Financial Services, Ark Financial Group, Nestle Australia, Cochlear Australia, Unilever Australasia, Eli Lilly Australia, Novartis Australia, Price Waterhouse Coopers, McKinsey & Company, Woodside Petroleum, BOC Gases, Coca Cola Bottlers, Redken International, Sydney Water.
Anne Maree’s qualifications and accreditations include:
- Accredited facilitator in the TaKeTiNa Method 2011 – 2017 – TaKeTiNa explores individual and team dynamics through combining the principles of Neuroscience with Rhythm while relieving stress and strengthening wellbeing
- Accredited practitioner in The Leadership Circle 360 Model 2010
- Accredited trainer in Leadership Effectiveness Training (Dr. Thomas Gordon) 2009
- Certified DiSC Indra Practitioner 2004
- NLP Master Practitioner (Michael Hall) 1999
- Certified DiSC Practioner 1998
- NLP Master Practitioner (Phillipa Bond) 1998
- NLP Practitioner (Phillipa Bond) 1997
- Conflict Resolution Training (Conflict Resolution Network) 1994
- Professional Trainers Certification I yr prog. (Marvin Oka) – Level 1 (Training Skills), II. (Facilitation) III. (Co-Facilitation) 1992-93
- A. Communications (University of Technology, Sydney) 1991
- Training to Train Certification (Stephanie Burns) 1980-90